Warranty Parts and Labor Reimbursement Analysis
GET THE GROSS PROFIT BOOST THAT YOU’RE ENTITLED TO BY LAW
Add an average of $75,000 – $125,000 annually to your bottom line – often times even more!
Manufacturers are reimbursing dealers for their warranty parts and labor at a much lower rate than the law allows. Typically, manufacturers reimburse their dealers at cost plus 40%, but dealers have the potential of earning upwards of cost plus 90% back on warranty parts and labor. Reimbursements average between $75,000 and $125,000 annually and, in many cases, even more!
why O’Connor & Drew, P.c?
• Over a decade of warranty parts and labor reimbursement analysis experience and more than 65 years of experience servicing automobile dealerships
• Fully dedicated staff who will work through all steps of the process -No outsourcing!
• We’ve already secured approvals for over 500 dealerships and counting
• Flat Fee – no contingencies
• The cost of the service is typically recouped in less than 30 days
5 Most Common Myths about
warranty parts and labor reimbursement
1. The result will have a minimal impact on my bottom line. Wrong! The vast majority of dealerships will receive an increase of at least $50,000 annually which pays for the cost of the analysis in about 30 days and serves as a perpetual revenue stream.
2. The manufacturer will seek retribution against me. Not true. We have been performing these analyses for a decade and we have seen no evidence of a manufacturer seeking direct retribution against a dealer.
3. MSRP and retail price are equal. MSRP is controlled by the manufacturer which is in many cases significantly less than retail price.
4. Manufacturers will refuse approval. At O’Connor & Drew, we are familiar with the laws and the manufacturing process which results in a high approval percentage.
5. Waiting is not costly. You are eligible for reimbursements now. Waiting keeps the money you deserve out of our your pocket.
Calculate the Estimated Gross Profit You Are Missing Out On
Contact Frank O’Brien, Principal, by phone at 617-471-1120, via email at [email protected]. In just a few minutes, Frank can provide you, free of charge, the potential annual benefit to your dealership.
If you choose to move forward, the fee is $6,000 per dealership per submission. You can’t go wrong! The cost is typically recouped in less than 30 days.
Find Out More
Warranty Parts Service Sheet
Warranty Parts and Labor Inquiry
Find Out More
They are true professionals and expert in the field. Maryann E. Kolb