Audit Supervisor – O’Connor & Drew, P.C.
We are looking for a motivated Audit Supervisor to join our well established and growing practice. The firm has a core practice in closely-held businesses including, automobile dealerships, retailers, food distributors, employee benefits audits and a significant niche within higher education. We are looking for a person who can help us continue to grow these areas of the firm. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who would like to advance their career.
As an Audit Supervisor, you would work on multiple client engagements from the planning stages to completion. Along with the Partner, you would manage client relationships including looking for ways to improve our services to the clients and experience of our staff on each engagement.
Hands onapproach to plan, conduct, supervise and wrap up engagements.
- Prepare and review financial statements and
- Develop management recommendations
- Participate in several engagements simultaneously
- The ideal candidate would have 5 to 8 years of public accounting experience including audits, reviews, compilations and some tax experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA credentials are strongly preferred.
- Experienced user of Profx tax, Engagement and Document is a plus
Perks of the Job
Salary & Incentive Plan
- Competitive salary
- Compensation for New Business
- Bonus Plan Available for Some Levels
- Parking Provided
- Employee Referral Bonus
Health, Dental, Section 125 Plan, & Other Benefits
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO- Best Buy
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO- Enhanced
- Guardian Dental
- Long-Term Disability
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Section 125 Pre-Tax Payments
- Medical Premiums
- Unreimbursed Medical
- Child Care
- Compensatory Time Off
- Sick Days
- Remote Work
- Employee Events, Parties, & Team Building Activities
401k + Matching
- Fidelity Designed Plan with Individual Investment Direction
- Employer Match
- Tuition Assistance for Qualified Masters Program
- Becker CPA Review Course
- In-house Seminars
- Enrollment in MSCPA and AICPA Courses
- On-line CCH Courses
- MassCPAs Membership
- AICPA Membership
Why Do You Like Working At OCD?
“OCD gives every team member the opportunity to succeed and grow within the firm. The work environment at OCD is such that you are constantly working with different team members from Staff Accountant to Partner. This allows you to really get to know everyone who works at the firm.”