A full-service firm serving countless industries with a specialized niche focus on automobile dealerships, higher education institutions, employee benefit plans, and not-for-profit organizations.
IT Audit & Security
Let OCD Tech identify the vulnerabilities within your system
to greatly reduce your risk of falling victim to a cyber attack.
AUTOMOBILE DEALERSHIPS Has your Dealership Joined the Class Action Lawsuit? Todd E. Merriam Manager CPA 2 July 2020 Note: O’Connor & Drew, PC is not a law firm. Please consultant your attorney for any legal advice. Currently, there are several...
BUSINESS COVID 19 and your OrganizationChanges you can make within your organization during these unprecedented timesPeter Bohan, Director of Firm Administration17 September 2020We are all facing a situation that no one has experienced before. Many businesses and...
HIGHER EDUCATION Working From Home Works It Just Takes Strong Communication, Leadership Direction, and Employee Dedication Christopher P. Stenmon Principal, CPA, MST 17 June 2020 It was April 1, 1997…The April Fool’s Blizzard! I recall listening on my radio to the...
The best thing you can do is implement two-factor authentication: The worst thing you can do is rely on it
IT AUDIT & SECURITYThe Best Thing you can do is Implement Two-Factor Authentication: The Worst Thing you can do is Rely on it Jill Kamperides, IT Security Analyst, OCD Tech 2 July 2020 Passwords are everywhere. In general, you cannot have an account somewhere...
What We Look for
- Bachelor’s degree and qualified to sit for CPA exam
- Interest in both audit engagements and tax preparation
- Ability to utilize various audit and tax software, Adobe, Excel, etc.
- Ability to interact with clientele
- Late May or September start date
- Formal training in September and throughout the Fall includes:
- Firm policies and procedures
- Workpaper preparation
- Financial statement preparation
- Corporate tax return preparation
- Introduction to our niches
- Case studies
Please note an automobile is required for the position.
Monday-Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Saturday & Sunday: Closed