We are looking for a motivated individual to join our well established and growing practice. The firm has a core practice in closely-held businesses including, automobile dealerships, retailers, food distributors, and a growing practice in of higher education. We are seeking creative individuals who can help our clients survive and prosper in today’s complex business environment. The ideal candidate would have 3 to 4 years of public accounting experience. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required. CPA credentials are preferred.
Specific skills would include:
- Plan, conduct and supervise engagements
- Prepare and review financial statements and workpapers
- Develop management recommendations
- Prepare and review tax returns for partnerships, S corporations, individual and non-profits
- Participate in client planning with Partners and Managers
- Participate in several engagements simultaneously
- Pro-actively look to provide additional services to clients
- Experienced user of Pro-fx tax, Engagement and Document
We offer a very competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, life & disability, 401k match and comp time. If you are interested in joining a progressive and growing firm we would like to hear from you. To apply, email Peter Bohan at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below.